4 months out & I’ve seen a lot
and experienced more.
1) When life gets tough, don’t change your hair. Comb it(i.e., work through it)
2) Do not neglect God. Like any relationship that lacks communication, trust, and faithfulness will not grow.
3) Surround yourself with positive people only. If you don’t, you’ll soon become negative.
4) While in school or not, learn as much as possible about entrepreneurship. It’s crucial.
5) Live on your own. You learn so much about yourself that way.
6) Multiple streams of income will be your saving grace when Sallie comes knocking.
7) To thine own self be true. <<