I’m a firm believer that experience is not the sole warranter of wisdom. As I approach life after college, I’m always eager to hear older individuals’ advice. This morning I buried a few more principles in my heart:
1) You will fail. If you don’t fail, I’m going to wonder that the heck you are doing.
2) Make mistakes just not costly ones.
3) Take care of yourself. Don’t worry for everyone else. You’ll burn out.
4) You were scolded, taught, and warned that the decisions you make shape the rest of your life.
5) Have fun. By all means, take care of your business but have fun in the midst of it or you will live a boring life.
Thank you.. You know who you are.
Start the day with the intent to be great. ~Yours Truly